some tips for setting up:
- review the suggested tools and materials for the project, then collect what you need
- keep it simple! take out only the tools and materials you need for the project
- cover your work area
- place the tools and materials within reach
- keep water for drinking within reach
- if you are working together, be sure you each have space to work comfortably
- keep rags, water, recycle bin nearby as needed for each project
when you are ready to start a video lesson:
- set your device up in a way it won't get paint or other messy materials on it
- remember to pause the video at any time so you can work at your own pace
preparing your body, heart, and mind:
- there's no right or wrong way to do these lessons: as long as you are respecting yourself, each other, the space, the tools and materials, just go with your own creative flow! If you are inspired to move in a different direction with your work, do that!
- breathe. relax into your workspace. let go of any notions of Should, and embrace the creative places you discover as you go
- remember, some of the most beautiful and important discoveries are the result of mistakes! embrace mistakes, take creative risks, encourage each other and yourself.